Burrow is seeking a Part-Time Store Keyholder to join their retail team and help manage the daily operations in their NEWCITY Chicago Showroom.
This person will report directly to the Store Manager. The role should be occupied by a truly inspiring ‘do-er’ that will lead by example and instill great communication. This person will possess impeccable customer service and people skills, a solid sales background, solution-based problem solving, and ultimately unparalleled execution in both their own work and in that of their team. The role requires a flexible multi-tasker that understands the fluidity found in the retail environment. They will offer a top-notch experience for our amazing customers, identifying problems before they arise, and work interdepartmentally to implement solutions in a pro-active manner. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is passionate about furniture, interior design and home décor, and has the tenacity to drive sales and service.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Understand and communicate Burrow’s values and brand philosophy to customers through authentic, friendly engagement
- Open and close the store, ensuring the cleanliness, safety and maintenance of the store at all times
- Strive for improvement in all areas of store ops, actively working to solve any/all issues or concerns that arise
- Consistently deliver outstanding customer service – meeting client needs, offering guidance, and managing customer issues
- Perform daily operational duties to ensure the store exceeds sales, customer experience targets and maintains brand consistency
- Demonstrate and explain the benefits and features of Burrow products as well as their assembly
- Assist Store Manager & Assistant Store Manager in executing periodic store events with Burrow marketing team
- Be a product expert, current on product information for the complete Burrow assortment
- Perform continuous client follow-up to ensure successful store performance
- 3+ years of experience as a keyholder (home decor/furniture preferred)
- Innovative, proactive, entrepreneurial, and a team player
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- You have a passion for furniture, interior design, and people
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Are self-motivated and confident in your ability to network and lead by example
- Equipped with experience in sales, both in person and over the phone, and the ability to discern and distill a customer’s tastes and desires into stellar product recommendations
Learn more and apply here.